Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Welcome!

Hi I am Kamie and I started this blog because of all of the love and support I have recieved from the Bridal Blogging community. I felt so welcomed to this community that I often refer to bridal bloggers as my bridal best friends-Hence the name of this site; Bridal Besties!

This blog is fully dedicated to love and support one another in the way of virtual showers. Every month a list of bloggers will be added who are getting married that month and I will ask their readers and real brides who follow them to leave some well wishes for them in the form of posts. Then I will compile them and we will give all the comments to the new bride!!

Sound like fun? Well leave a comment below and I will add you to the list of authors that are able to post on this blog. Leave me your name and email and I will get back to you! You can find a little more information at my real bridal blog here. Can't wait to see all the support!!

2 comments: